Sunday, June 5, 2011

The instant-makeover booties: The fun shoe!

Well, after things fell through with the post-it note, I was done with guys for a while. My senior year of college I decided to focus on me and what I wanted, which in retrospect was a GREAT decision. I worked hard on my school work and on making myself happy! There was lots of fun times with friends and no guys to ruin it! What a great year!!

I remember a few days after I graduated...I freaked out! Where am I going to live? What am I going to do about work? How am I going to pay for all these bills? See...after graduation, I was on my own. No more help from my parents. It was a really scary time, but also exciting.

To make a long story short, I ended up getting a job at a prep school, which was a school for "at risk" children. I was hired as an art teacher and worked along side one of my now, very near and dear friends. I was excited to start writing curricula, to make a difference in a child's life.....Ya, that optimism very quickly went out the door as I was introduced to what the job really was....a year of having the authority swept out from under you, a year of of misery and enslavement! Hah...I exaggerate a little, but really, we worked 53 or more hours a week, were asked to do the stupidest things, and had very little down time. And for all the work we did around the school, no one really appreciated us. We were talked to and treated like children, especially by the head of school. It was really irritating. There were so little things I could control that year, so I decided to again focus on me and things I could control. That included me going to the gym 5 days a week and working off all that stress and anger the kids gave me throughout the day, as well as changing my diet. I switched to whole grain foods, organic dairy, etc. I did good...by Thanksgiving I could fit into my prom dress from high school! Holy crap!

Well, I also found another way of relieving stress that year and he goes by the name of Mr. B. We all called each other by our last names at this job, so even off the clock we referred to each other as such. Mr. B was only a few years older than me, an Americorps veteran, who was great to talk to about your frustrations. He had gone through it for two years and was hired on full-time as the gym teacher for his third year at this prep school.

Mmm..Mr. B...he was short, but built. Gorgeous blue eyes, clean cut light brown hair, a little bit of stubble, nice arm muscles....just overall a good looking guy. I think the first night we hooked up was after all of the Americorps and veterans went out to the clubs up in Tampa....We were pretty tipsy and well, after I had been dancing with him that night, he was quite interested in me....who wouldn't be?! Have you seen me shake it!!!!!

That night he drove us all back to the school, where we also lived (there were apartments above the classrooms), but after everyone got out he asked me to come back home with him. Now it had been a long time coming....I mean, I think it was 6 months since I had gotten some and I needed it bad. I was like a dog in heat...like a she-wolf ready to pounce on her prey! Oowoooooo!  Hell yea! I went back to his place!

After that, we shacked up several times. I remember vividly...he used Magnum's, which are the only Trojans I can use...they don't give me an allergic reaction or break on me like other Trojans. He was a freak! I mean...he used to like to 69 all the time and he loved a good rim job. He also liked being played with in other ways in that region. I had never met a guy who was so enthusiastic and kinky about that area. Wow! And I loved that he let me do whatever I wanted on top without disturbing me...my best and favorite position!

Several "walks of shame" (which I wouldn't really call them that, since I wasn't ashamed!) occurred when I was with him...sneaking into the school gates early to make sure no parents dropping their kids off for weekend trips saw us, dropping each other off at a street corner on a school day so nobody saw us come in together....it was kind of risky and fun!

Usually, I'm not the kind of girl that hooks up with co-workers, but Mr. B was great about keeping things under wrap, as was I. He made a great friend with benefits....because he wanted to please me just as much as I wanted to please him, but also because he was a damn good friend, with the exception of the night he left a bunch of us downtown, because he got pissed or something, and we had to find another ride back. There would be days where I'd go in his office, talk to him, and cry about the job. He was good at letting people talk, get things off their chest. The only thing he wasn't good at was giving hugs, but that's ok....I forced him to give me hugs sometimes...Who doesn't like the feeling of a guys nice, strong arms around you every once in a while?!

Mr. B....I included him, because he was just so fun! He was like a pair of instant-makeover ankle booties....my fun shoe! The sassy shoe I wear out to the clubs with leggings when I want to get down...the shoe I wear when I want to spice up an outfit! I love my pair of booties and if I could wear them every day, I just might! Mr. B made me feel sexy and sassy, just like my booties do. My booties also make me feel sophisticated, but you can damn well be sure I was not feeling so sophisticated when I was with Mr. B....he brought out the freak in me! 

Mr. B and I are still friends and to this day, I'm pretty sure if I flew out to where he now lives or vice versa, we'd be getting out freak on right this minute! Thanks Mr. B for relieving my stress when I needed it...too bad you don't live closer!

To be honest, I don't really remember too many funny moments with Mr. B. He was a funny guy, but nothing is coming to mind. I mean, there was that one time where we did a duet for karaoke to Rihanna's "Umbrella," but besides that I'm drawing a blank.

Well, guess that's it for my fun, sexy booties!


Until Next Time,
Reaching for Reefs

No comments:

Post a Comment